Sunday, September 7, 2014

Scholarship Description:

New Zealand Development Scholarships (NZDS) give candidates from selected developing countries an opportunity to gain knowledge and skills through study in specific subject areas which will assist in the development of their home country. Awardees are required to return to their home country for at least two years after the completion of their scholarship to apply these new skills and knowledge in government, civil society or private business organisations.

NZDS are funded by the New Zealand Aid Programme, the New Zealand Government’s overseas aid and development programme. They are managed by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).

NZDS are for postgraduate study in New Zealand and are availalbe to candidates from specific Latin American and African countries, some Chinese provinces, and from Nepal, Timor-Leste and Mongolia. NZDS are also available for undergraduate study to candidates from Timor Leste.

Scholarship Eligibility:

Applications for NZDS are welcome from the following countries. For information specific to your country, including priority sectors, application process and timelines, follow the links below to your country’s scholarship information page.

Africa

Algeria  I  Angola  I  Botswana  I  Cameroon  I  Djibouti  I  Ethiopia I  Egypt  I  Gambia  I  Ghana  I  Kenya  I  Lesotho  I  Malawi I  Mauritius I  Morocco I  Mozambique  I  Namibia I  Nigeria I  Rwanda  I  Senegal I  Seychelles  I  Sierra Leone  I  South Africa  I  Swaziland   I  Tanzania  I  Tunisia  I Uganda  I  Zambia I  Zimbabwe

Asia

China  I Mongolia  I  Nepal  I  Timor-Leste

Latin America

Argentina  I  Bolivia  I  Brazil  I  Chile  I  Colombia I  Cuba I  Ecuador  I  El Salvador  I  Guatemala   I  Honduras  I  Nicaragua  I  Mexico  I   Paraguay  I  Peru   I  Uruguay  I  Venezuela

The Caribbean

Antigua and Barbuda  I  Bahamas I  Barbados I  Belize  I  Dominica  I  Dominican Republic I  Grenada  I  Guyana  I  Haiti  I  Jamaica I  St Lucia I  St Kitts and Nevis  I   St Vincent and the Grenadines  I  Suriname  |   Trinidad & Tobago

Deadline for Application:

Not specified

Level of Studies:

Masters and Doctorals

Scholarship Coverage:

Full tuition and living cost

Source of Information:

http://www.aid.govt.nz/funding-and-contracts/scholarships/types-scholarship/new-zealand-development-scholarships

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ads 468x60px

Looking for Scholarships?

Get international funding options for Undergraduate, Masters, PhD and Post-Doc Courses.

Social Icons

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Unordered List